|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at . Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL company standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Must have previous, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources