|Location||Plant City, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC installation, maintenance and repair. We are proud to be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
We are currently seeking a skilled HVAC Technician with experience in the light commercial HVAC and Refrigeration industry.
The HVAC Technician role is primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment including air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers, chillers, RTUs, remote condensing units, ice machines, walk-in coolers & freezers, and upright refrigerators & freezers.
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
- Active EPA Certification
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs., climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
Our Employment Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) Company match
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
Building Air Services (BAS) is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.