|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
HVAC Service Technician- Competitive Salary Benefits - Southampton, PA
Are you an experienced Service Technician looking to work for a growing, sound company that has been in business for 27 years? If so, we have a new challenge for you.
HIGHTEC HVAC are looking to appoint an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team. We have fantastic bonuses for the following candidates:
$5000 bonus - Senior tenured Service Technician - $2500 after 30 days / $2500 after 90 days.
$3500 bonus - Commercial Service Technician minimum - $1750 after 30 days/ $1750 after 90 days.
$2000 bonus - Senior-level Residential Service Mechanic looking to move into the commercial field - $1000 after 30 days / $1000 after 90 days.
The key responsibilities of a HVAC Service Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose & promptly repair mechanical equipment
- Assist with various installation projects
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance
- Completing all work performed paperwork for maintenance and service records.
- Ensuring compliance with service standards, work instructions and customers requirements.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Maintain a sense of Urgency.
- Provide excellent customer service.
HIGHTEC HVAC was founded 27 years ago in 1994 and has since established itself as a premier heating and air conditioning contractor specializing in commercial projects. With over 50 years of high-quality services and experience, we hold knowledge and expertise in value engineering, design-build indoor environmental solutions, DDC controls, indoor air quality and a remarkable service department.
With HIGHTEC you will receive honesty, knowledgeable support and personalized service, commitment, real time online service updates and communication and expedited procurement. meetings to ensure we are staying on track and on budget with your project!
- Competitive compensation
- 401K - 50% match up to the first 6%
- Profit Sharing
- 50% Company Paid Tool Policy
- Partial/Full Paid Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation / PTO / Holiday Pay
- Company paid Life/Disability insurance after 90 days
- Company Truck/ Phone/ Tablet
- Continued Training
The key skills and qualities of a HVAC Service Technician:
- Experience in light commercial equipment
- Valid/Clean driver s license
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.