|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The HVAC Technician 2 demonstrates a level of professionalism through positive communication and appearance and provides an exemplary level of service to our customers. This role delivers portable HVAC equipment to the customer, demonstrating skills and performance in the use, operation and repair of all company equipment. Additionally, this role checks in and repairs equipment and performs general shop duties and delivers/installs CC equipment.
- Communicates professionally with customers, managers and sales engineers to schedule deliveries, pick-ups and service calls
- Delivers and installs rented HVAC equipment; trains authorized operator (and/or customer) on safe use of equipment
- Directs customers to sign appropriate paperwork; keeps track of serial numbers
- Successfully troubleshoots and completely understands the operation, function, specifications, capabilities and controls of any piece of rental equipment
- Operates company vehicle safely and follows all company safety policies
- Cleans and tests returned equipment making sure operation and appearance are up to standards
- Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and service calls
- Installs flexible gas hose on both propane and natural gas applications
- Implements proper and safe procedures to check gas connections
- Works with managers and sales engineers to maintain accurate records and tracking of in-stock and rented equipment
- Is on call for emergency service and is available on a rotating schedule for emergency service response calls on weekends and evenings
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of formal HVAC experience/training
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record free from points
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- Must be able to work some after hours and weekend work during peak times
- Able to troubleshoot and repair most Climate Control equipment; understands and applies all safety principles
- and maintains a valid driver s license and excellent driving record free from points.
- HVAC Certificate preferred, which recognizes some level of formal training as well as the legal (state licensed) ability to work on refrigeration systems
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.