|Location||Not Specified, California|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
- Opportunities available nationwide
- State of the art training facility to invest in YOUR career growth through various skill levels
- Career growth - we promote from within!
- Industry leading healthcare package with 401(k) matching (50% up to 8%)
- Consistent company growth with stability
- Competitive pay
- Yearly performance appraisals
- Dispatched directly from home, company vehicle provided, and gas card
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
- Active EPA Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs., climb and balance on a ladder, and work in elevated/high locations.
The HVAC Technician role is primarily responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to a variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment including air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers, chillers, RTUs, remote condensing units, ice machines, walk-in coolers & freezers and upright refrigerators & freezers.
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions, LLC, is one of the largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC and refrigeration installation, maintenance and repair. We are proud to be the choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Coolsys Light Commercial Solutions LLC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.