|Location||City Of Industry, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $28 - $37 per hour
A bit about us:
We are the cleanest lead recycling facility in the world and is committed to meeting or exceeding all applicable environmental standards, including state and local standards which are among the most stringent in the world. Further, as part of the lead battery recycling industry, we serve an important role, ensuring that millions of used car batteries generated every year in the United States are safely recycled and not disposed of in local landfills or shipped to countries with significantly lower environmental standards for recycling. This is a full time position that pays hourly up to $37/hr but also includes Bonus and Overtime Pay.
If you have a strong Industrial Electrical background, apply today!!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The purpose of this position is to install, repair, and maintain electrical systems, and troubleshoot as
II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs troubleshooting, replacement, and repair of electrical systems.
- Uses conduit benders, hand tools, multimeters, amp probes, and voltage testing equipment.
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety, and housekeeping programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use mobile equipment as necessary (forklift, man-lift, electric cart).
III. PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience as an industrial electrician
- Able to use tools such as meters and voltage testing equipment
- Able to read and interpret schematics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
IV. POST-HIRE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Environmental training applicable to the job
- Safety training for applicable equipment
- Job instructional training
- Quality system familiarization
- EMS ISO 14001 awareness. Plant EMS objectives and targets
- EnMS ISO 50001 awareness. Plant EnMS objectives and targets
- Significant environmental air aspects and impacts (plant)
- Support and participate in plant JTE effort
- Actively participate in plant BBS program
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.