|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
INDUSTRIAL PAINTER - JEANNETTE, PA
Very Competitive Pay Rate - 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
Paid Vacation - Paid Sick Days - Uniforms
7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
ONLY ONE POSITION! TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY!
- Mixing colors: 1 year (Preferred)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates, maintains, cleans mixing station, compressors, booth (includes startup and shut down off equipment).
- Using a cloud-based computer system create formulas from AkzoNobel. MIXIT , AkzoNobel's advanced color identification and retrieval application.
- Mixes custom paint formulas to match color swatches and color samples.
- Experience with Automotive paints a plus.
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, peels, scores, masks, patches, and paints surfaces, utilizing all types of painting materials.
- Applies coatings as mentioned to protect or decorate work piece surfaces, using spray guns, or brushes/rollers as required.
- Examines finished surfaces of work pieces to verify conformance to QC specifications; then retouch any defective areas.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including brush, sprayers and pumps, etc.
- Safely stores and labels all materials.
- Labels and lays out job materials on paint racks.
- Moves completed paint products/materials to other departments as needed.
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags.
- Must use all materials and equipment according to health/safety standards and company policy.
- Keep accurate inventory of all painting materials and advise office staff of supplies needed
- Assist with loading and unloading sign elements and material deliveries
- Highly capable of maintaining the highest quality control to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Education: Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. High School Diploma/GED preferred.
Lifting : Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. Unassisted), bending, standing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the painting trades. Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and according to company policy and procedure.
Visual Color Discrimination - The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness .
APPLY OR CALL:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.