|Location||Oakland, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Now Hiring Qualified Inside Sales Reps!!
**Resumes are now being accepted for Order Fulfillment and Customer Service-driven Inside Sales Reps**
Qualified candidates will be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to assist our customers in any way required. Our Inside Sales team also assists Outside Sales Representatives, Logistics and the Dispatch Department with any relevant issues that may arise.
What You'll Do:
- Quote pricing
- Generate and process orders coming in via phone, e-mail, or fax
- Handle complaints and claims while providing the best customer experience and solutions
- Support other members of the Inside Sales team
- Ensure orders are accurate and processed properly
Who You Are:
- Customer service oriented
- Responsible, hardworking, people-oriented, self-motivated, and positive attitude
- Proven ability to multitask, be a self-starter, problem solver with use of common sense
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of ERP software is a strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Thrive working in high pace environments
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full time Position with a strong benefit package. Health Insurance, 401K
- Work hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm - No weekends
- Growing and stable organization with more than 65 years in the Industry.
Important to know:
- This role is 100% on site in Oakland, NJ
- Sponsorship is not available at this time
- Company is rapidly expanding
**For more information on this opportunity, contact Millisa Reynolds directly at **
Resumes may be confidentially emailed to
Hiring Managers: If you have a hiring need, call or email me to discuss
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.