|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Instructor - Electrical Technician
(This is not a remote position, candidate must reside within the city to be considered)
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
- Responsible for delivery of all course materials and instruction for academic programs offered by the institution, to prepare the student for the workplace;
- Is knowledgeable of and adheres to all institutional educational policies and procedures;
- Maintain student records and participate in curriculum development and revision;
- SCI instructors have the primary responsibility of aiding our students in the achievement of their goal (i.e. to be trained and placed), and delivering a Student First experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as an Electrician;
- Texas Journeyman Electrician License (issued by Texas Department Licensing and Regulation);
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with installation and repair on all types of commercial and residential electrical systems.
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, now and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.