|Location||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
RedTown Technical Services, LLC
RedTown Technical Services, LLC. is looking for a Journeyman Plumber to join our Corpus Christi, TX team. We offer company-paid employee health, dental and vision insurance. 10 paid holidays per year and 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Minimum 5 years of work history as a Plumber with large project experience
- Solid understanding of the plumbing codes and installation methods
- Able to read blueprints, legend symbols, and one-line diagrams
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials common to the plumbing trade
- Trained and qualified to operate machinery such as scissor lifts, forklifts, etc.
- Team player
- TDLR Journeyman License Required
- OSHA 10/30 preferred.
- Layout and install various piping types for cold water, compressed air, chilled water and steam piping per design drawings utilizing press-type fittings
- Install Hangers and supports for various pipes and sizes
- Familiar with multiple pipe types and their connections (PVC, Steel, Copper, etc.)
- Perform the inspection and testing of equipment and systems following industry and specified standards
- Make final plumbing connections for local equipment installed on-site
- Material estimating and takeoffs
- Documenting As-built conditions
- Additional duties may be required as needed
- Sitting-Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Standing- Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Lift/Carry-Frequent 0-20 lbs.
- Lift/Carry Occasional- up to 100 lbs.
- Walk- Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Reach Above- Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Bend/Stoop-Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Use Hands for pushing/pulling- Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Use Hands for fine manipulation- Frequent 2.5 to 5.5 hours per day
- Stress Level-Moderate
- Working mainly in a climate-controlled environment, some outdoor exposure can be expected while relocating/transporting equipment.
RedTown Technical Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
In accordance with applicable law, it is also the policy of RedTown Technical Services, LLC to give preference to qualified Alabama-Quassarte tribal members in all phases of employment and training, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotions, transfers, and training opportunities.
The ADA defines reasonable accommodation as a change or adjustment to a job or work environment that allows a qualified individual with a disability to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of a particular job and does not cause undue hardship for the employer. Examples of reasonable accommodations may include: Additional modifying equipment or devices; Modified work schedules; Providing an interpreter; or Making the work environment readily accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- This Organization Participates in E-Verify-
- Right to Work -
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision -