|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Landscape Crew Foreman needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in South Bluffdale, Utah.
This is a direct hire YEAR ROUND position with a reputable landscaping company. The starting pay rate for this position is $28/hr. but on average with OT employees typically make $65-80k per year!
- Provide supervision and direction to crew leads for the purpose of the installation of new and existing residential/commercial landscapes in a variety of weather conditions
- Layout irrigation to achieve uniform coverage over sod and planter areas
- Provide supervision of and instruction for assembly and installation of irrigation system's components including valves, pipe, sprinkler heads and controllers
- Place plant materials including trees, shrubs and sod in appropriate areas that accommodates for future growth
- Communicate accurate scheduling information to builder's site personnel
- Keep accurate documentation of crew's time and work performed
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Pickup and delivery of materials to job sites
- Valid driver's license (CDL preferred) with clean driving record
- At least 2 years of landscape construction experience
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of irrigation principles of even distribution and flow
- Basic plant knowledge
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a group
- Previous crew management preferred
- Responsible and motivated self-starter
- Subject to drug testing and physical agility testing
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Briana Abner,
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.