|Location||San Marcos, California|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Artistic lighting company, founded in 2006, after inventing, engineering and patenting unique, high quality laser lights to create a ground breaking, energy-efficient lighting experience is seeking a Laser Engineering Project Manager to develop new products. Company specializes in creating unique indoor and outdoor laser lights that are ideal for different types of year-round applications. By designing the latest holographic, laser, and lighting technology - previously only used by lighting professionals - they make affordable, energy efficient and easy-to-use products available to all homeowners.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the product range.
- Work with design team to develop prototypes to ensure the ideal user experience while being simplified enough to scale for mass production.
- Manage compliance, including product quality and testing activities to be sure product meets national as well as international requirements for laser products.
- Work with existing international partners and source additional manufacturing companies to determine which are most qualified to manufacture the product to meet time requirements at an acceptable cost.
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas manufacturers to scope, plan, and execute the development to cost and timeline goals.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to incorporate feedback received from customers in development of the next generation's product.
- Be capable of producing a product time-line that incorporates design, development, testing, manufacturing.
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams to ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Expert knowledge and experience in laser light technology
- Bachelors' degree in optical or mechanical engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with manufacturing companies including overseas manufacturers.
- Experience developing milestones and a history of achieving and meeting goals on time and within budget.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in different fields and departments.
- Self starter, ready to take ownership of the product from conception to product on the shelf.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail