|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Req ID: 3220
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Contributed 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
FA Install License required
- Understanding of OSHA compliance as well as NEC, state, and local codes
- Ability to lead or assists in all types of wire pulls (conduit, cable tray, floor ducts, wire way, etc) install switchgear and perform terminations (high -voltage and fiber optic cable)
- Knowledge of concrete, masonary, metals, and wood construction methods
- Proficiency in circuit grounding practices, transformer connections, over-current protection, parallel circuits, fuse/circuit breakers, motors, cable trays and their
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Must have completed BAT approved Apprenticeship Program or have a minimum of six years on-the-job electrical experience.
Gaylor Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability