|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Trades & Services
We have an immediate need for a LICENSED RESIDENTIAL PLUMBER
What we can do for YOU:
- A signing BONUS!
- We provide a helper for every licensed tech!
- We will meet you offsite for a discrete interview
- Fantastic culture with many opportunities for advancement
- The top plumber makes $250K+ and the average is $140K!
- We offer multiple shifts
- NO ON CALL
- If you are close to getting your license, we can help speed up the process!
- Fantastic work life balance
- Robust Benefits for employees (see full list of benefits below)
If you are a Licensed Residential Plumber, have a professional demeanor and team-oriented disposition, we want to speak with you. This is an opportunity worth checking out!
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Must be a licensed plumber in the state of Washington! Ideally has 4+ years as a Service Plumber. Great customer service skills. Fantastic opportunity for advancement.
Must be able to:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Licensed Plumber in the state of Washington
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass drug screen
- Pass background check
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Supportive Staff
- Company functions
- A stable career
- Flexible schedule
- Amazing benefits package for you and your family
Apply today and work with the market leader. We value our technicians and provide on-going training, a fun, professional culture and SO MANY WAYS TO EARN!
Powered by JazzHR