|Date Posted||August 2, 2022|
Trades & Services
Join our Maintenance Team!
- Fun and friendly environment
- Flexible and consistent hours
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long-term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Referral program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discounts
- $19/month gym membership at Magnuson Athletic Club
Job SummaryArena Sports Maintenance Team members are vital to the success of Arena Sports. They are the heroes who make things work-and are responsible for a variety of tasks from floor care, equipment management to landscaping, and everything in between. Providing our customers with exceptional experiences is what we do. And it starts when they pull up to the building. Your work will impact all areas of the business and create a safe, clean, and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy.
Company OverviewArena Sports is a family-run business dedicated to family fun. We offer great soccer leagues and classes year-round. We also offer other ways to play, celebrate, and learn through our camps, birthday parties, inflatable FunZones, restaurants, and Family Entertainment Centers. Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean facility
- Perform service and repair tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Complete landscaping as needed
- Assist with IT needs
- Follow all safety protocols
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Provide status updates to supervisor and facility managers
- Maintenance Team Members are team players who are enthusiastic, reliable, detail-oriented, and willing to go the extra mile for Arena Sports.
- Knowledge of smartphone and computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Previous maintenance and janitorial experience is preferred but not required.