|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing, various types of ammonia, Freon and/or CO2 refrigeration equipment, and electrical systems as instructed by leadership while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Adhere to the design specifications of the refrigeration systems through periodic testing and inspections.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, repair and perform evaluations and preventative and predictive maintenance on electrical apparatus, motors, wiring, electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment per electrical codes and standards as instructed by leadership
- Maintain, repair and perform evaluations and preventative and predictive maintenance on refrigeration systems as instructed by leadership
- Maintain, repair and perform evaluations and preventative and predictive maintenance on building infrastructure as instructed by leadership
- Maintain, repair and perform evaluations and preventative and predictive maintenance on material handling equipment as instructed by leadership
- Complete work order tasks and ensure all performed work is logged into the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) daily
- Maintain reporting of inspections, evaluations, preventive maintenance procedures and communicate all pertinent information regarding equipment operation and maintenance to leadership daily
- Other tasks as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May monitor contractors working on or near refrigeration systems, ensuring they are following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures
- Utilize onsite motorized lift as needed while operating, inspecting, calibrating, and maintaining equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 3 years mechanical experience maintaining motorized lifts and equipment, warehouse, processing, and/or manufacturing equipment or combination of experience and trade school.
- In automated sites, 2 years pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical experience
- 2 years industrial refrigeration experience (ammonia, Freon and/or CO2) or combination of experience and trade school
- Successful completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course and/or (CARO) or equivalent within 6 months of hire is the goal
- Basic electrical instrumentation experience
- Basic ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) may be required at some facilities
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
- Some locations require demonstrated knowledge and practice of Working at Height regulations
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days