|Location||Gulf Breeze, Florida|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
A luxury beach resort in Pensacola is searching for a Maintenance Dispatcher to be responsible for the operation of the maintenance front office. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of maintenance operations
What you ll be doing to make an impact:
- Receive service requests and work orders via telephone, e-mail, radio or walk-ins and dispatch maintenance technicians.
- Keep maintenance work order log and follow up with the customer to ensure excellent service.
- Respond to customer complaints and follow up to resolution.
- Proper records keeping and work order filing.
- Interact with other departments on the day-to-day basis.
- Communicate with owners and guests regarding maintenance issues.
- Take minutes for maintenance meetings
- Assist HOA accounting and HOA administration office personnel.
- Participate in property-wide hurricane preparation process.
What you ll bring to the table:
- High school diploma required
- 3 years minimum accounting experience preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Valid Florida Driver s license
- MS Office applications training or relevant experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. This is mostly a sitting position with occasional walking, bending, stretching, reaching with arms
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
What s in it for you:
- For this position, you will be paid $16/hour
- Work schedule is 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Potential to showcase what you can do and possibly earn a position within the company
- The opportunity to join a supportive team to enrich the lives of others
LandrumHR Workforce Solutions does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that employment decisions be based on job-related factors.