|Location||Saint Paul Park, Minnesota|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Turner Industries Group, LLC is seeking Maintenance Planner for jobsite near the St. Paul, MN area. This position supports the maintenance and project planning team to identify, plan, and schedule routine maintenance activities for mechanical equipment and systems.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Use client ERP systems to identify upcoming preventive maintenance and repairs
- Perform material take-offs of repair or replace-in-kind work
- Determine resource and skill requirements for scope of work
- Estimate scope of work in terms of direct craft labor hours and duration
- Determine options for scope of work and present scenarios of compatible work packages or combinations of similar scope to the client
- Document expectations of resource utilization and timing in client's ERP system
- Document change order requests for deviations on drawings, changes in field conditions, or engineering busts
- Perform job-walks and work collaboratively with respective discipline Subject Matter Experts to develop job steps (activities), craft breakdown and man-hours required
- Monitor and document progress of the scope of work within the client's ERP system
- Prepare subcontractor work packages for the bid process and work execution
Pre-employment required work experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with applications in the MS Office Suite
- Minimum 1 year of experience using CMMS software such as SAP or Maximo
- Minimum 3 years of jobsite experience with some mechanical craft experience. (NCCER certification, craft journeyman, or foreman in industrial construction or maintenance turnarounds preferred)
- Ability to estimate material and labor quantities from industrial construction drawings for multiple craft disciplines
- Preferred: familiarity with Turner Applications, WinTake, QuickPlan, and PCS
- Ability to read and write in the English language
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Possess average communication, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Successfully complete post-employment-offer drug and alcohol screen and physical evaluation
- Formally accept Company Drug, Alcohol and Contraband Policy
- Formally accept Company EEO and Workplace Harassment & Discrimination Policies
- Successfully complete Planner Skills Assessment test
Reviews and incorporates historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures; estimates worker-hours and materials required to complete the job; reviews specifications, drawings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate; prepares estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work; maintains files of working documents and back-up for estimate figures; follows contracts as assigned - may include estimating extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring material, etc.; performs additional assignments as required.
The items listed above cover the principal duties of this job. This description shall not be constructed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. This job description and job conditions are subject to change as needed in accordance with company or client requirements.
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
SPECIAL WARNING: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE TO PERSONS WHO STATE THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GET A DEBIT/CASH CARD FOR PURPOSES OF THE DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HIRING OFFICE AT BEFORE AGREEING TO PAY FOR A DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST