|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
Responsibilities and Duties
• Driving a company vehicle to customer's location.
• Cleaning pools and spas using authorized methods and equipment.
• Testing swimming pool water PH, and other chemical levels.
• Adding acid, chlorine and other chemicals to properly balance water.
• Complete all paperwork and reporting requirements.
• Excellent customer service.
• Work in all types of weather
Maintenance technician, Install, Installation, cleaning
**Top Skills Details:**
**Additional Skills & Qualifications:**
entry level position with room to grow.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.