|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: -- Recycler
Job Summary: --
A Recycler will support the Maintenance Manager in a safe, efficient and professional manner with accumulation, sorting, bailing, breaking down wood and cleaning of storm drains. Other duties include, but not limited to, daily assessments of accumulation point, maintaining a clean working environment, and other various duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Lead Technician, while adhering to all safety and health standards. The Recycler provides general labor and completes handyman tasks around facility, supports the Facility Team with added labor when necessary, and performs preventative maintenance in accordance with the CMMS schedule. The Maintenance Technician I is also responsible for following all processes to support client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
- Removes cardboard from interior and exterior accumulation point
- Removes garbage from accumulation crates
- Takes cardboard to bailer and creates bails
- Breaks down wood crates and stacks in 40 yrd bin manually and with a fork lift
- Maintains both storm and safe drains free of any debris
- Change light bulbs and properly dispose of resulting universal waste
- Performs safety inspection of fork lift
- Performs manual labor tasks such as loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years in Facility Maintenance or related field
- Valid driver's license
- Fork lift operating license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspond accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer