|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
Moose Lake Village, a 72-bed campus offering skilled nursing services and memory care to seniors, hiring a handy and reliable Full-Time Maintenance Worker to join our team. In this role, you will provide scheduled and unscheduled services and repairs of equipment, carpentry work, painting, and other general maintenance. Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
While others leave the city to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we get to live and work here! Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULL-Full of love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates. Our residents have a strong appreciation for our compassionate staff and enjoy their friendship. You'll love the small town feeling that comes from our building. You don't want to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team. Apply today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Must be available to be on-call as needed. Shift: Days.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Maintenance Worker responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Follow scheduled maintenance program.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Follow-through on projects with little supervision.
- Perform manual tasks and carry out all given job related instructions.
- Keep detailed reports of ongoing and completed projects.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Maintenance Technician skills/ requirements:
- Prior experience in plumbing, electrical work, HVAC and/or floor care preferred.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
- Must be available to work on-call as needed.
- Able to make repairs inside and outside of building, basic carpentry, basic plumbing, replace light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Able to use basic maintenance tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, drill, etc.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR