|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
We need a Reliable and Dependable Full Time or Part Time Maintenance Position for our Hotel in Beautiful Ruidoso, NM.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
The essential functions of this position include the following duties:
• Performs general repairs and services in all maintenance related disciplines, including but not limited; carpentry, mechanics, minor plumbing, minor electrical, finish work, etc.
• Prioritize work orders through urgent requests and established hotel area down times in order to minimize inconveniencing guests.
• Effectively interact with other departments
• Respond to guest room calls as required.
• Complete any and all assigned preventative maintenance procedures.
• Adhere to hotel safety standards.
• Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by Manager.
• Assist other departmental workers as required.
• Perform all duties required as Fire Alarm Response.
• $10.50 per hour
It is hard work but we are fun here like a family.
If you are interested in being part of an amazing team please apply!
Part Time 2 or 3 days a week
Full Time 5 or 6 days a week
Please send Inquiry or Resume to .
Please call or text to schedule a interview to .
Thank you for your cooperation and time.