|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Trades & Services
With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit .
This individual will direct retail operations while ensuring that the business is maximizing its potential. He/she will be responsible for the financial results of the department as well as development and retention of human capital.
- People - To provide a positive "employee life cycle" for all staff members during their tenure with Hard Rock.
- Guest Experience - To provide an authentic experience that "rocks" for Hard Rock guests by ensuring that the retail business is visually inviting, maintains the proper inventory, and provides amplified service.
- Profit - To operate a financially profitable retail business operation.
- Sales - To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts.
- Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
- Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote the company and by participating in local events to increase sales and profits.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the business and social community.
- Spearhead philanthropic initiatives.
- Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
- Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
This job description reflects the position s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability, and knowledge to move the business forward financially while focusing on human capital.
- Proven track record of making high quality decisions and the ability to make complex decisions.
- Applicable standard of education is required.
- Strong leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
- Adherence to health/safety and food safety regulations.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member.Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Disclaimer While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.