|Location||Monticello, New York|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Trades & Services
Gabrielli Truck Sales, Ltd., is currently seeking Medium/Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Technicians to join our team.
Job Description :
- Repairs and maintains diesel engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications .
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office
- CDL is a plus
- Must have own tools
- Be motivated, proactive, focused and well organized
- Maintain high level of professionalism.
- At least 3 years of experience or more
At least 3 years of experience or more
Looking for candidates willing to grow with our continuously expanding company.
We offer a benefits package, as well as 401K.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.