|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Reviver is the very first technology company to develop a digital license plate. Our products are being embraced by consumers and motor vehicle administrations across the nation and around the world. We offer unique opportunities to develop and deploy new technology, and to be part of a team that encourages positive change through outside-of-the-box thinking. We hold high expectations for ourselves and challenge team members to continually seek improvement. Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities to advance professional careers in advanced technology development. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own.
We work hard, inspired by passion for our product and are always challenging ourselves to reach further and achieve more. We use groundbreaking technology to digitize license plates and make them multi-functional. We have introduced our concept on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory journey.
A mechanical engineer works with the laws of physics to help design procedures, products and machinery to make things more efficient and more functional. The person in this position works throughout the conceptual stage, the design process, the testing phase and finally when something is ready for production. Using the principles and knowledge of mechanical structures, electronic systems and the forces of motion, this person strives to ensure quality and purpose in all materials. Mechanical engineers may work with a group of individuals during the process of manufacturing including other types of engineers, machine manufacturers and suppliers.
Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of a product.
- Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
- Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
- Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed.
- Present information to company leaders about each product line or manufacturing process.
- Follow all local and federal compliance rules in order to preserve the company's good standing.
- Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance and sale.
- Compile data about products in a shared computer software program.
- Assist with mentoring new employees as well as others on your team during project task completion.
- Strive to continue to work on developing new skills and knowledge within the industry by attending seminars, reading professional publications and leading conferences.
- Work with company leaders in order to develop new ways of increasing profit and reducing waste within the organization.
Mechanical Engineer Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in computer software programs related to general office tasks, design and programing
- Strong knowledge of mechanics and electromechanical systems
- Solid leadership and time management skills
- Perform mechanical engineering duties, which include equipment design, installation and maintenance
- Evaluate current technologies to assess efficiency and safety, and then redesign them as needed for improved performance
- Justify design approaches and document the requirements for each
- Prototype equipment to design engineering specificationsBachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a related degree
- 5+ years of experience as a mechanical engineer
- Team player who collaborates well with both colleagues and clients for maximum quality throughout the production process
- Well-versed engineer capable of reading 2D/3D drawings, developing production plans and modeling prototypes
- Proven expertise in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) - SOLIDWORKS Preferred
Powered by JazzHR