|Location||Charleston, West Virginia|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
10,000+ company is growing and looking for an Mechanical Engineering Project Manager near Charleston, WV. Full Relocation assistance.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Gennari
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
One of the most known products facilities in the world. Client provides unique capabilities to a variety of markets which include Transportation, Military Defense and General Engineering sectors
Why join us?
World-class technology. Global Leader. Innovation. Over 10,000 full-time employees and nearly 30 manufacturing sites in North America, China and Europe. come join us and together we'll take this to the next level.
Full Relocation assistance
competitive Base pay + Annual bonus
401k match up to 6%
Medical, dental, vision, etc.
This position would like strong project management skills and the ability to effectively manage all aspects of a project from inception to completion as well as technical competence in one or more engineering disciplines in order to support plant engineering, operations, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 5 years engineering experience or Technical Associates Degree with 10 years experience.
- 3 years of verified project management experience or relevant certification (CAPM, PMP or equiv.)
- Experience and knowledge of typical rolling mill and support systems, casting technologies.
- Willingness to learn project management, quality, and lean methodologies & techniques.
- Technical Skills mastery - Design, validation and troubleshooting
- Proficient with typical computer based software and systems
- Project management of multi-discipline projects.
- Discipline specific engineering support for projects.
- Periodic discipline specific guidance and support for plant maintenance and operations
- Support of engineering system maintenance, advancement and improvement initiatives
- Accountable for management of assigned, simple and complex, maintenance and engineering projects to successfully complete on time and budget.
- Accountable for discipline specific engineering for assigned projects per plant standards
Project Management and Execution
- Large and Small Capital Projects
- Strong Technical Skill Mastery and Practical Application ability
- Department personnel including Project Managers/Engineers, Designers, Cost Manager
- All levels of upper Management
- All Production & Maintenance Managers
- All Plant Support Groups
- 3rd party engineering and construction firms
- Equipment vendors and suppliers
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.