|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
THIS PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGER POSITION IS LOCATED IN OUR MARYLAND OFFICE IN HANOVER, MD.
THE RATE OF PAY WILL BE COMMENSURATE WITH EXERIENCE AND WILL INCLUDE ESOP CONTRIBUTIONS AND A DEFINE BONUS STRUCTURE.
The Bell Company is a large EMPLOYEE-OWNED Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team and work towards the mutual success of the project, the company, your co-workers and yourself.
As a PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGER with The Bell Company you must have a desire for a career in estimating, buy-out, procurement, detailed submittal documentation and an ability to manage others. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website:
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Being part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY with the company contributing stock in the value of 12% of your gross (ESOP program) as well as an annual bonus program for all employees. Both programs are subject to vesting and/or company performance.
- Defined annual bonus program based on Company performance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical with 75% employer contribution, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- 401 (k) program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- The candidate must have 10-15 yrs experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in mechanical process piping and advanced plumbing systems.
- Must have demonstrated experience of managing others
- Ideal candidates would come from the project management and estimating positions
- Must have experience with project buy out of mechanical and plumbing materials and equipment.
- Must be proficient in scope writing and review.
- Past project size should exceed $10 million
- HVAC Ductwork estimating experience is beneficial but not required
- Individual shall be dedicated, self motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and work independently.
- Must have demonstrated experience in estimating in a hard bid market.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing accurate estimates from schematic design documents.
- Ability to develop comparative estimates based on various design options
- DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL AND INSTITUTIONAL MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATES.
- Pass a drug/alcohol screen and exercise safety/quality awareness.
- The company is and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Construction Management
- Self Motivation