|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Build and manage multiple teams in an Agile software development environment, using appropriate techniques and tools and empowering the Team to self-organize
- Shape the Product Roadmap in partnership with Product Management
- Setup goals to monitor progress against goals
- Hire, coach, manage, and mentor a team of geographically distributed software engineers
- Lead & resolve the technical discussions with developers in teams
- Participate in Design/Solution sessions with Architect, Product Manager and other stakeholders to build the design of new features aligning with architecture roadmap of product
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Engineering Graduate or Masters in IT/Computers/Software (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA in computer science or relevant field)
- 10+ years overall programming and full software development life-cycle experience
- 5+ years of experience in providing engineering leadership to small/medium size engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast passed highly scaled Agile environment
- Experience delivering technology products in a high growth environment
- Experience delivering applications using component-based and distributed architecture
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical, globally distributed teams
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience working on Public Cloud Computing platforms
- Experience in the health care domain
- Experience developing scalable and performant applications using object-oriented patterns, SOLID, and other development principles
- Experience analyzing large volumes of data
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.