|Location||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
PEC is a regionally based FULL SERVICE engineering firm with a growth mindset. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic individual to become a leader in our company! We boast excellent benefits, opportunities for professional development/growth, and ownership potential.
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational (K-12 and Higher Education), Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Retirement Communities, Design-Build, Mission Critical, and Military.
Applicants for this position must be fluent in the following areas as they pertain to the MISSION CRITICAL design/construction market:
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Low Voltage Systems Design
- Code Analysis
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings and communications.
- Project pursuits/planning/development.
- Candidate will design/engineer building power, lighting, and low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical and low voltage systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an accredited college.
- Applicant to have obtained the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer (I.E.) credential.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3-years of full-time experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client contact.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
- Revit skills are preferred but can train as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.