|Date Posted||May 9, 2021|
Trades & Services
Here's the opportunity:
There's a family in need of child care and is seeking a nanny in the Uptown area. The children ages 1 and 4 years old are active and high energy. If you like coloring, cars (of the toy variety), and classic children's games, you should consider spending your days making a difference in children's lives... and yours.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical benefits for full-time employees after their first 90 days and working an average of 35 hours per week
- Tuition reimbursement
- CPR/first aid training
- Paid time off
- Professional development, including child development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training + professional development + supportive managers and co-workers
- You have relatable child care experience and the desire to work one-on-one with children in the home, putting safety above all else.
- You have a reliable vehicle.
- You will be able to provide 3 references, at least 2 from child care work or babysitting jobs
- Your phone isn't your life, and you can disconnect from it to connect with a child.
- Mask Up! Protect our families, little ones, and yourself!
College Nannies + Sitters is part of the largest kid-care employer, and, we were a Glassdoor 2020 Top Places to work winner! We have other positions open in your area.
To start the interview process, reply here with a resume or just tell us about your professional babysitter or nanny experience. Don't forget to tell us how best to reach you-phone, text, email!
College Nannies + Sitters is the nation's most respected, complete, and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids. Join our mission of Building Stronger Families.
Powered by JazzHR