|Location||Not Specified, Louisiana|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
The NCCCO instructor/examiner would be able to conduct instructional classes and be an NCCCO certified practical examiner in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile Cranes: fixed, swing, lattice
- Tower Cranes
- Articulating Crane
- Overhead Crane
- Level 1 Rigger
- Develop NCCCO preparatory courses.
- Deliver NCCCO preparatory courses
- Administer NCCCO practical examinations
- Submit and maintain the required documentation
- Obtain testing site approval and prepare test site
- Course scheduling
- Sales of training and practical examinations
Skills / Qualifications:
- 10 Years' experience in mobile crane industry
- Significant direct technical experience of Heavy Lifting in manufacturing/high hazard industry.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable OSHA, ASME, and other applicable regulations associated with lifting and hoisting operations and the ability to communicate the requirements of these.
- The ability to develop training courses.
- Ability to manage required NCCCO paperwork and testing requirements.
It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with the Company's HSEQ Policy and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Sparrows Integrated Management System. The incumbent must report any incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to their Line Manager.
The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company processes and procedures and familiarise themselves with the emergency response arrangements applicable to them. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.