|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Title: Network Manager
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Direct Hire / Full Time
Salary + Benefits
Oversees effective and efficient installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems and related applications.
- Analyzes new technologies and presents options, recommendations to improve the network, ROI, and project planning implementation phases.
- Investigates and troubleshoots network issues.
- Translates business needs into technical specifications.
- Updates the systems regularly with antivirus, and anti-spyware to protect the network.
- Track support requests and ensures resolution.
- End-user training and support.
- Supports telecommunication systems.
- Establishes IS policies, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources.
- Part of the on-call rotation during nights and/or weekends.
- Leads direct and supervises reporting team members and/or contractors.
- Includes, but is not limited to, decisions about or influence on staff selection, scheduling, development, discipline, compensation, performance, and/or terminations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience.
- We are looking for a hands-on / "roll up your sleeves" individual - Quick thinker and rapid in execution.
- Experience with managing and administering IT infrastructure - network, servers, desktops, and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in various platforms: Azure, Avaya, Windows, Network Infrastructure.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with vendors to implement and maintain all company's IT systems.
- Microsoft Exchange 365/Office 365 experience.
- Active Directory; Creating users, Managing Group Policy, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel: 0 - 30%
- provided by Dice