|Date Posted||January 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Where now meets next.
Warehouse Package Handlers
Full-Time & Part-Time
Come for a job and stay for a career!
FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
635 Community Drive
South Burlington, Vermont
Up to $19.00 per hour to start*
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part-time opportunities.
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars, and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part-time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full-time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part-time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full-time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
General Warehouse,Warehouse Worker