|Location||Westbury, New York|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
115 Frost St., Westbury, NY 11590
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS COUNTER PERSON
Top Pay & Great Benefits!
Aftermarket & Factory Auto Parts Experience Preferred.
We Pay More for Experience!
Westbury Toyota is taking applications now for an energetic, enthusiastic Parts Counter Person to assist mechanics in obtaining parts for repairs, assist wholesale customers in purchasing parts for their vehicles, order parts, stock inventory, and more. Our ideal candidate must be organized, customer-focused, and highly motivated.
Previous Automotive Retail or Service/Parts Department experience is preferred. This is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career at a great place to work. We're busier than ever and scheduling interviews immediately! Apply today!
- Full-time Position
- Top Pay in the Area! Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- Performance Bonuses! Opportunity to Earn $50,000 - $75,000+ a year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) - Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Long-term job security and career advancement
- Premium, ongoing professional development
- Employee discounts on products and services
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Answer questions about parts availability, pricing, etc.
- Issue parts and accessories to service tech/mechanics for repairs
- Assist customers in purchasing parts and accessories for their vehicles
- Utilize the phone and internet to find the best prices for parts
- Order and receive parts and replenish inventory
- Maintain an accurate parts database
- Pick up and deliver parts
- Maintain a clean, orderly stock room and workspace
Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Aftermarket & Factory Auto Parts experience is preferred
- Parts or Service Department experience from any brand are encouraged to apply!
- Toyota, Import, Domestic, and/or other dealership experience is a plus!
- Inventory skills and the ability to learn new skills
- Must be able to work full time
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team-oriented, flexible, dependable, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace
About the Len Stoler Automotive Group:
What began in 1968 in a 7,500 square foot building with 22 employees has evolved into one of the nation's largest automobile dealership groups. With over 400 employees and twelve franchises, we sell and service our products...one customer at a time. Our nationally award-winning service and sales departments are constantly undergoing training with our various manufacturers. Our facilities are constantly being upgraded and improved, with eight buildings either new or refurbished. We are committed to excellence in customer service and dedicated to the success of the Len Stoler Automotive Group. We are here for the long term.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.