|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
2742 US-129, Cleveland, GA 30528
Automotive Parts Counter Person Experience is Required
Great income potential + Great Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
John Megel Ford is hiring now for a Parts Counter Person who will assist technicians and customers in dispensing and purchasing needed parts and supplies. We offer friendly, local service for Ford owners who rely on us for all their automotive needs. Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration! Please do not apply if you do not have Automotive Parts Counter Experience.
John Megel Ford in Cleveland, GA is proud to serve drivers from Dahlonega, Clarkesville, Clayton and beyond. Join our team today and help us continue our first-rate service to our customers. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Great income potential!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Closed on Sundays!
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Look up and sell automotive parts to all customers: shop, over the counter, wholesale, via internet as well as the phone
- Issue parts and accessories promptly to technicians from the service parts counter
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership
- Handle incoming phone calls efficiently
- Sell parts to meet monthly forecasts
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Take inventory of stock
- Maintain inventory accuracy through regular cycle counts
Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Automotive Parts experience is required!
- Prompt and dependable work attendance
- Friendly and good customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record require
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.