|Location||Long Beach, California|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2022|
Physician, Advanced Cardiac Imaging (Adult), Medical Director
MemorialCare Medical Group
Long Beach Medical Center
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) is looking for a board-certified Cardiologist, fellowship trained in advanced cardiac imaging, to lead our Advanced Cardiac Imaging program at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center in beautiful southern California.Candidates with strong clinical, teaching, and leadership skills are encouraged to apply.The board-certified Cardiologist must have completed additional fellowship training in advanced cardiac imaging and be certified in cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, and echocardiography.There will be dedicated administrative time to further program growth, quality, and process improvement.
MemorialCare Heart and Vascular Institute provides expert care in inpatient and outpatient cardiology, advanced cardiac imaging, structural and interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Employed position with MemorialCare Medical Group
- Competitive salary with incentive compensation
- Eligible to be considered for Shareholder/Partner status with MCMG after two years of full-time employment
- For shareholders, potential for future real estate investment opportunities
- Full and comprehensivebenefits for Physician and family
- Also, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching,529 College Savings Plan, Continuing Medical Education reimbursement fund, malpractice insurance, and complimentary personal financial planning services
- Generous paid time off program
- M.D. or D.O.with board certifications in GeneralCardiology and Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging
- Experienced in echocardiography, cardiac MRI, and cardiac CT
- Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted California medical license
We re a nonprofit integrated health system that includes leading hospitals - Long Beach Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Orange Coast Medical Center, and Saddleback Medical Center; award-winning medical groups -MemorialCare Medical Groupand Greater Newport Physicians; Select Health Plan; and convenient outpatient health centers, urgent care centers, imaging centers, breast centers, surgical centers, physical therapy centers and dialysis centers throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
About Long Beach and Southern California:
Located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean south of Los Angeles and just west of Orange County, Long Beach is the sixth largest city in the State of California. Offering all the world class amenities of a large metropolitan city, coupled with its strong sense of community and pride, Long Beach is one of the most vibrant communities in the country. The city has been referred to as the "Most Diverse City" in the country by USA Today and one of the "Best Communities for Young People" two years in a row.
With its ideal location in Southern California, year-round comfortable climate, healthy business environment and many cultural pursuits, the city is alive with activity. Long Beach is home to an abundance of cultural and recreational options. Expansive beaches, three marinas, five golf courses, the Aquarium of the Pacific, and the annual Grand Prix of Long Beach serve to draw 6.5 million visitors a year. Long Beach has easy access to all the amenities and attractions of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino counties, including professional sporting events, music festivals, gourmet dining, film and television studios, Disneyland, and snow skiing in the local mountains.