|Location||Not Specified, Washington|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2022|
Trades & Services
Rino was born in 2007, when a young entrepreneur spent his entire savings on an excavator that a local logger had for sale. Armed with determination and drive, he landed his first contract, clearing 23 acres. Now with an ever-growing team, Rino undertakes a variety of projects from subdivisions to public works and everything in between, including dirt work and utilities. Most people believe that construction is only hard work with no fun. That's not how we see it at Rino. We're building a humble team of the hardest-working people in the Northwest who also don't take themselves too seriously. Our work matters and we love building Washington every day. Our team matters too. We invest in our people every chance we get. We believe that the best way to build a world-class company is to help people grow from within.
What you'll get to do as a Pipe Layer:
- Spend your days SAFELY installing different verities of pipe
- Have access to quality equipment and all the latest technology (GPS and more).
- Inspect and perform routine maintenance on machines and recommend when they need to be sent out for repairs.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 year of experience installing pipe.
- You have experience with sewer, storm, water and secondary utility installation.
- You have experience installing & backfilling on commercial, subdivisions and single-family foundations.
- You are able to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- You are physically able to lift 50+ pounds.
- You are able to correctly set up pipe laser and rotating laser.
- You are able to calculate slopes and check grade.
Even better if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of how to draw as-builts
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a Team. Do work that matters. We work together to get the job done and build Washington every day.
- More than a job. We promote from within and invest in our team every chance we get. Many of our current Foremen started at Rino as Operators.
- 75% medical plan coverage including medical, dental, and vision.
- Company match on retirement plan.
- Start accruing Paid Time Off (PTO) for all positions on your first day.
- $15,000 life insurance policy after 90 days.
You will fit in well here if you:
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to showing up on time
- Work well with a team by doing whatever is needed to assist with a job, including getting off of the machine to help on the ground.
Powered by JazzHR