|Location||Thousand Oaks, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
A small to medium-sized successful and growing Certified Factory Home & Commercial Modular Builder focused on delivering integrity and world-class craftsmanship to our clients. Our Factory Built Modular programs deliver faster, more affordable and better products. We set out to build the best manufacturing environment, with the latest and greatest technology available to help us achieve such lofty goals.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join our team of professionals and assist in the production of necessary equipment for our products. You will be an integral part of our outstanding team. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a successful and growing company.
The duties of the Plumber are to install functional plumbing components according to job specifications and piece price. The professional in this position will supervise, coordinate, inspect and perform the assembly and installation of plumbing material during the appropriate fabrication phase.
- Interpret the scope of work to layout plumbing materials correctly, according to job specifications and schedules.
- Provide daily guidance, training and direction to plumbing crews consisting of leads, installers, apprentices and labors.
- Assemble and install rough plumbing including pre-fabricated material, fittings and valves, pipe sections, tubings and fittings.
- Utilize saws, pipe cutters and other equipment as necessary.
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems, prior to project installation.
- Perform all duties of a finish plumbing installer, including installation of sinks, toilets, faucets and water heaters.
- Ensure safety, budget, job quality and timely completion of each assigned project.
- Collaborate with builders, electricians, framers, drywallers, general contractors and field teams to lead a positive work environment for the success of each project.
- Study job specifications and schedules to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction
- Make decisions by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Valid driver's license.
- Mechanically inclined.
- At least 3 years of Residential/Commercial Plumbing experience.
- Able to take directions for plumbing work to be done and perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of the practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment of the plumbing trade.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of plumbing from interior to exterior application.
- Ability to supervise the work of skilled and unskilled employees.
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Strong leadership and communication and time management skills.
- Read and interpret blueprints and to lay out work plans and drawings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Mallory McQuistan - or
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.