|Location||Schenectady, New York|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
Trades & Services
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Service Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOU
Top Pay for Top Performers, including incentive and bonus opportunities, depending on the position
- Our Top Plumbers earn over $130,000
Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment (vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2 nd year of employment
- No layoffs during "Slow Season" - due to our extensive customer base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee medical
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool replacement program
- We ll make you better at what you do with our internal Training Academy
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive company matching contributions
- Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and your Family!
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, and health advocacy programs
Come join the BEST and the BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing!
Under general supervision, performs diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light-commercial environments. Holds plumbing and/or gas license as required by governmental regulations. Ensures that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes. Assembles, installs, or repairs pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems in accordance to specifications and plumbing codes. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolves problems, and ensures complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services to customer. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor or General Manager.
Requirements & Desired Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years demonstrated experience
- Valid driver s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed
Service Experts designed a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their family s health and wellness needs.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- World Class Training through our Experts University
Service Experts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Repair or replace plumbing fixtures; test joints and pipe systems for leaks, open clogged drains, measure, cut, thread, bend, ream and install pipe and pipe fittings
- Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets
- Communicate with customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintains current plumbing and/or gas license in accordance with governmental regulations