|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
JOB DESCRIPTION- PLUMBING/PIPING SUPERINTENDENT
Mechanical Superintendent needed for a local well-respected and growing company! This company has many years of proven excellence and shows no signs of slowing down!! Do you bring 5+ years of Industrial/Institutional construction Superintendent experience? If so, I want to hear from you!
Our project types include higher education, health-care, commercial and industrial building projects with values in excess of $5 mil.
SKILLS FOR PLUMBING/PIPING SUPERINTENDENT:
- Prepare workload, team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Represent company at meetings with project clients and other project stakeholders as required
- Affect and implement programs to improve the quality of our service, products and systems to meet client's requirements and expectations and to minimize costs and maximize the company's competitive position
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PLUMBING/PIPING SUPERINTENDENT:
- 5+ years of Mechanical construction Superintendent experience
- Background in mechanical process piping, advanced process piping, and HVAC systems.
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Able to promptly resolve team management problems
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner DESIRED
- Experience working on projects that include piping, plumbing and sheet metal
If interested in this PLUMBING/PIPING SUPERINTENDENT position, please email a confidential copy of your resume to . If you are interested in something other than this position, please reach out as we work nationwide with positions in the mechanical industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.