|Location||Jacksonville Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Commercial Plumbing Project Manager:
A highly established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to fill a Plumbing Project Management position. THERE IS Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development. A dynamic, fast-paced culture that thrives on innovation.
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits + 401K
- Professional Growth
- Effectively using your knowledge of mechanical plans/spec and design/build industry
- Being responsible for Cost of Goods and material purchasing. Maintaining and reviewing all RFIs, submittals, substitution requests, change proposals, project schedules, project budgets, purchase orders, and invoices
- 8+ years experience of Plumbing Project Management/Estimating
- Plumbing Jorneyman License/ Huge + Plumbing Contractors License
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have a stable background/work history to be considered for this position
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume & project list.
Confidentially apply directly to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.