|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Leading general production / assembly employees to achieve performance standards with regards to Good Manufacturing Practices, safety, line utilization, quality and morale
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Aligns team agenda with production objectives
- Develops others by training frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Responsible for the production output of his/her production cells
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma
- 3+ years of work experience in a speed manufacturing environment required, preferably consumer packaged goods
- 2+ years of work experience in a supervisory position required
- Experience in consumer packaged products, light assembly, electronics or similar industry preferred
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Demonstrated computer proficiency skills: Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.