|Location||Annapolis Junction, Maryland|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
- Project Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of design & construction administration.
- Include providing effective contract support to the PM and other management team.
- Will include handling project documents to include RFIs, Submittals, correspondence and security paperwork.
- Will be supporting a team that is overseeing design & construction delivery tasks.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Construction or A&E administration with experience on Federal, preferably DOD related construction projects
- Understanding of Construction documents, schedules, budgets and subcontracting documents and contracts.
- Seeking a candidate that is a self-starter and willing to take initiative.
- Experience working in Procore or Newforma
- Must be able to pass base security check as they will be working in a secure environment.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.