|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Food Plant Engineering, LLC designs and builds sustainable food production facilities to help feed the world. With imagination, innovation, and ingenuity, we create food production processes and facilities for food manufacturing companies. Our dynamic team is growing! We seek new members who embrace the responsibility for developing hygienic processes and facilities for the safe production of food.
We are looking for an experienced Project Architect to develop documents for the construction of central food manufacturing and processing facilities. This position requires thoughtful creation of floor plans, development of design details, and application of materials to create facilities that are hygienic, cleanable, and durable.
The ideal candidate has the ability to produce architectural plans, sections, and details for building a food production facility. If a candidate is unfamiliar with food production facilities, a desire to learn on the job is critical. This candidate must effectively utilize Revit to create construction documents. This position also requires the ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with other team members to coordinate design with other disciplines and resolve design conflicts.
* Complete projects by developing floor plans, schedules, and details for construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit.
* Develop and maintain architectural Revit models and assist other disciplines in the use and coordination of the model design.
* Assist Project Leads by developing project programing, conceptual floor, and site plans, and performing code analysis.
* Meet legal requirements by following building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations, and related ordinances, such as ADA.
* Handle work of diverse scope and complexity.
* Coordinate architectural design with structural/mechanical/electrical designs.
* Support our construction team with assistance during estimating, bidding/pre-construction, and construction.
* Communicate with clients throughout the project to discuss and review objectives, options, budgets, costs, and schedules.
* Travel (up to 15%) to visit clients on-site for meetings, evaluate existing conditions, and gather data.
* Registered Architect or architectural intern with a goal of registration
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* AutoCad and Revit skills with proficiency in Revit
* Analytical thinker with excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Experience in industrial or food manufacturing projects a plus
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Health Savings Account
* Retirement Plan (401k with matching)
* Paid Time Off & Public Holidays
* Training & Development
* Hybrid Work-From-Home