|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Strong Compensation Package, Great Benefits, Generous PTO Policy
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Strickland
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
Well-established construction management firm seeking to add a Project Engineer to the team. If you have a Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience as a Project Engineer within commercial construction, apply today!
Why join us?
Strong Compensation Package
Great PTO Policy
Long Term Career Growth
- Performs assigned aspects of the company's safety and quality plans
- Participates in the estimating and change management process and tools, including quantity take-off and review of subcontractor proposals.
- Makes decisions on the selection of subcontractors and vendors.
- Coordinates approved purchase orders for timing and delivery to support project completion material purchases, project changes, and repairs where appropriate to support project completion.
- Works on site with the project team to carry out a variety of tasks such as monitoring crew size, self-perform hours, materials, quantity and equipment.
- Participates in activities such as punch lists, city inspections, safety reviews, quality reviews and prepares the necessary documentation.
- Posts drawings and specifications with most recent information.
- Organizes and participates in various project meetings. Prepares and disseminates required documentation as appropriate.
- Coordinate and inspects work and prepares a variety of reports including project daily reports, weekly progress reports, unit reporting, percentage complete, daily manpower, production schedules, equipment tracking, etc. in order to support the project. Talking to subs, documenting, did the painter get his work completed add self-perform comment
- Performs job site observations with project leadership.
- Creates procurement logs based on the project schedule and specification requirements. Tracks shop drawings and follows up with deliveries as directed by the project team.
- Provides progress updates and reports back to the project team to support the scheduling process.
- May provide oversight to assigned to close out aspects of the project
- Oversees, including but not limited to the punch list, operations and maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, etc.
- Abides by company best practice standards and fundamentals for building and construction techniques
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of construction technology
- May require some travel
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.