|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Location: Jackson, AL
Salary Interval: Salary Exempt
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills. ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position should be skilled in both project and people management and have a strong interest in joining a successful and growing company. This role provides project performance deliverables for telecommunication construction projects.
- Manage data and analysis to ensure completion of project deliverables (schedule, estimate, construction plan) according to client requirements.
- Accountable for project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, and cost).
- Manage project budget, scope definition, and project lifecycle with profit and loss responsibilities as a partner with Construction Manager(s).
- Manage and track project milestones and timelines. Track, review, and approve in-house and sub-contractor daily production reports, create and manage progressive project documentation.
- Ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate project communication.
- Communicate project performance data to management and customers, as required.
- Development and delivery of updates for project schedules on multiple, simultaneous large projects.
- Leadership and superior communication competencies required to manage relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to engage with the customer/client and establish a cohesive relationship.
- Ability to listen to customer's needs and propose solutions to help resolve their issues.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally the technical aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Construction Management/Project Management.
- 1+ year(s) experience managing projects in the construction industry preferred.
- Experience in scheduling projects, cost engineering, budgeting and forecasting costs, reporting project status and costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).