|Date Posted||July 30, 2022|
eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
We are seeking an Python Automation Engineer for one of our automation teams. This team is responsible for designing, building, and operating Python based tooling hosted on AWS, which ties together various cloud services. This tooling enables other development teams to work better and more efficiently. This is a remote position. The ideal candidate is located within the EST time zone.
Duration: 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Python 3.8+
• AWS - especially Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, SQS, EventBridge
• AWS Chalice framework
• Python testing tools - pytest, flake8
• Integrating with third party APIs - i.e. GitHub, Jira, Cloudflare, GraphQL
• Git best practices - rebase, squash, bisect
• Kanban delivery - we enjoy working with lean methods
• Excellent asynchronous collaboration and communication
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .