|Date Posted||August 2, 2022|
- Develop a comprehensive quality program manual.
- Give technical support to the jobsites in quality and environmental issues.
- Participate in planning of construction operations to ensure work meets the requirements.
- Prepare and execute internal quality audits for the different jobsites and branch offices.
- Conduct follow-up meetings for the quality audits.
- Support during the initial phase of a project to identify the contract requirements of the proposals.
- Take active measures to prevent non-conformances/deficiencies from occurring in the projects.
- Responsible for the quality and environmental requirements during the proposal stage.
- Quality assurance of the proposals prepared in the branch office.
- Prepare quality and environmental monthly reports compiling all the information from the jobsites.
- Ensure quality documentation and required records for the projects and branch office are in place.
- In coordination with the quality representatives of each project, assure that all materials, workmanship and construction are in full compliance with the contract plans and specifications
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or Construction Manager on similar size and type construction contracts which included the major trades that are part of this Contract.
- Must have a valid P.E. License.
- The individual must have at least five years experience as a QC Manager.
- The individual must be familiar with the requirements of EM 385-1-1, and have experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance, and sustainability.
- This individual must have firsthand knowledge of the DOT certification requirements of his/her QC Specialists Staff, of all Testing Technicians and QC Inspectors.
- In addition to the above experience and education requirements, the QC Manager must have completed the course entitled "Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors." If the QC Manager does not have a current certification, they must obtain the CQM for Contractors course certification within 90 days of award. This course is periodically offered.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER