|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
All resumes are handled confidentially at:
For additional info, call or text:
Responsibilites of the Project Manager inclued but not limited to:
- Drive the due diligence process and accomplish objectives and timelines to establish critical issues
Market tracking, pricing, and lot premium recommendations
- Manage all feasibility and due diligence studies to analyze potential risk, cost, and/or schedule ramifications
- Creation and tracking of consultant and fee budgets
- Establish entitlement and project approval schedule
- Select and supervise consultant teams, negotiate contracts for services
Collaborate with internal departments to launch projects with sales, operations and purchasing.
- Create, track and update budget.
- Coordinate site plan analysis for fit, unit mix, utility locations and product features.
- Set-up HOA's and serve as liaison and Board member.
- Develop documents related to BRE, CC&R's and disclosures for processing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.