|Date Posted||January 26, 2022|
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ()
* Development, review, analysis and maintenance of resource loaded computerized CPM Schedules (Design and Construction)
* Monitoring design and construction progress
* Contact Constructability Review Meetings
* Develop project construction durations
* Updating design and construction schedules
* Running monthly job scheduling progress meetings
* Preparing and issuing monthly reports, earn value resource analysis, analyzing delays and developing recovery plans to mitigate delays
* Analyzing schedule change orders and prepare schedule delay estimates/ analysis
* Reviewing, analyzing and preparing reports on contractor's claims and requests for extension of time
* Preparing and delivering scheduling presentations
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Project Control Software such as Primavera P6, Oracle Primavera P6 - Release 7 or latest versions preferred.
* Engineering or Related Technical /Construction Degree REQUIRED
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Scheduling/Project Controls - engineering/construction
* Computer literate and proficient with Project Control Software such as Primavera Project Planner P3/P6, Oracle Primavera P6 - Release 7 (preferred) or latest versions and Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer applications is a must.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster